Welcome to Knightsbridge Surgery Center
Meet our Surgeons - See our surgical services to find a physician and get help. Physician Directory
Financials - If you have billing concerns please click to learn more. Insurances Accepted
Attention Patients & Visitors
Knightsbridge Surgery Center complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude people, or treat them differently because of race, color, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, national origin, age, disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression in its health programs and activities.
Completing the form is very simple and should take you 10-15 minutes. You will need your insurance and medication information ready. Register for your surgery and save time. Plus we will send you directions to our center based on your home address.
Be sure to have the following information available before starting P-SCOR:
- Your health insurance information.
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have had.
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure.
To make your surgery a successful experience, please read the following.
Eric S. Ward MD
Simple easy way to get consultation, or if you need a second opinion on your condition.